MISS JESSIE’S CURLY MERINGUE 250 ML
- The organic recipe of MISS JESSIE’S CURLY MERINGUE that humanizes and give a shiny and soft touch to the coils, waves, and kinks.
- The natural formula that will not let Your curls shrink and give more volume to hairs through all day.
- The organic healthy lusters inside will not let Your hairs to be hard and maintain You hairs shine all day.
- miss Jessie’s curly meringue gives a shiny, soft, elastic, and spiral look to hairs.
Only for external use, keep away from eyes, in case of eye contact wash Your eyes ASAP, do not place at the reach of children,
Water, glycerin, wheat protein, liquid paraffin, triethanolamine, avocado oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, fragrance, carbomer, butyl carbamate, dimethiocone, Aloe vera leaf extract.
(95% organic 5% inorganic)
Wash and condition hairs with any brand (recommended: miss jessis super Sweetback). After getting washed and conditioned,
- take about a tablespoon of miss jessie’s curly meringue on Your palms and rub generously.
- Apply it on the amid wet hairs, apply from roots to tips and down-stretch generously. Let Your hairs air dry at the room temperature.
- Use less quantity for a normal volume and more for the higher volume. After your hairs get dried You are get to go.
Will it leave my hair greasy?
Not at all, it will give a shiny, moderate moisty or moisty-dry, soft touch, and elastic look to your curls.
Do you have bulk jars of miss jessie’s curly meringue?
No, we only have 250ml, 16oz, and 2oz packages.
Does it fully make my hair straight?
No, this is for just enhancing and defining the curls not to fully straightens them.
Is it an organic or inorganic product?
It is about 95% organic and just 5 % inorganic, 5% is just used to preserve the package which don’t have any effect on its organic recipe.
Can I use it for my 4c hairs?
Yes, it is an all curl friendly product, you can use it for 4c hair type.