- African pride shea butter miracle leave-in conditioner profoundly moisturizes, instantaneously detangle, and nourishes hair.
- It gives stunning manageability, shine, and softness.
- Additionally, fight frizz and turn to smooth Curls, Coils, and Waves.
- It ultimate for transitions, it also helps abolish dryness, enhancing bounce, body, and shine.
- This cream enriched with Nature’s superior detangling moisturizer, Shea butter. Furthermore, it’s both a styling aid and conditioner.
The product is in cream form.
Aqua, parki fruit/shea butter, Olea Europaea fruit oil/ olive oil, Butyrospermum, Argania Spinosa nut oil/coconut oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf extract/rosemary extract, Mangifer indica seed butter/mango butter, Dimethicone, aloe varvademsis leaf extract/ aloe vera extract, polyquaternium 37, glycerin, Panax ginseng root extract/ ginseng extract, Propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate hydrogenated vegetable oil, Cetecreth 20, DMDM hydantoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene glycol, Imidazolidnyl urea, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, d-limonene, lyral, Methyl Ionome Gamma, CI 15985/yellow 6 perfume/fragrance.
- Take a generous amount in the palms of your hands and applies on to moist or wet hair. Thus it works gently from roots to end.
- Do finger comb, and style as you want.
- Further, it superb for use before blow-drying hair or using a hooded dryer.
- Permit hair to air dry to accomplish a more tight natural curl pattern. To get looser prolonged curls, attempt blow-drying while finger brushing and twisting curls.
- For straighter styles utilize a diffuser or blow-dry while tenderly brushing with a wide-tooth comb.
- Try to apply a small amount sum each day to style twists for definition and shine.
Always rinse off the conditioner with cool water. It important to test any product before using it, hence if allergic to any product discontinue using.
Video related to the product:
FAQ of African pride Shea butter miracle leave-in conditioner:
Does shea butter miracle leave-in conditioner natural?
No, it does not natural.
Does it contain Sulfate?
Yes, it contains Sulfate.
What is its fragrance?
Its, fragrance like tropical with a hint of shea.