Aunt Jackie’s Curls & Coils Girls Baby Girl Curls Curling & Twisting Custard 15oz
- Aunt Jackie Girls Fabulous Curls & Coils Babygirl Curls Moisture-Rich Curling Custard & Twisting, the anti-frizz formula helps curls, waves, and twists to keep supple and resilient.
- Additionally, it enriches with extra virgin olive oil, shea butter, and coconut oil. It lengthens and curls give a lengthy definition and fixation. Helps her to feel super soft.
Propylene Glyco, Aqua, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-37, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Lanolin Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Tocopherol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Alcohol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Dimethylstearamine, Methylisothiazolinone, TBHQ, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hexyl Cinammal, CI 17200, Citric Acid.
Avoid your eyes or nose from the product, which may cause a cursory burning stir. Moreover, be careful if the product you’re using irritates your scalp.
How to Use Coils Girls Baby Girl Curling
After conditioning hairs:
- Apply a generous amount from roots to tips.
- Use more quantity for thick, coarse hair and less quantity for thin and dry hair.
- Gently comb your hair, and style as you want.
FAQ of Coils Girls Baby Girl Curling
Does it work for 3a type hair?
Yes, it works for 3a type hair.
From what age can a baby girl used this product?
The child’s scalp and hair will start to mature by the age of 4, but products can be used earlier than that depends on their necessity. Additionally, it depends on the child’s hair and type.
Is this a mask for hair?
No, this is not a mask, it’s a styler.
Does it work on adult hair?
Yes, it works on adult hair.
Does it contain sulfate, paraben, and silicone?
No, it does not have all these things.